Bob De Rydt
A short summary of what you can find on Bob's CV:
- Senior leader with 19 years of experience in marketing and sales, across B2C and B2B
- Proven track of strategy development & business modeling
- Experienced trainer: presentation skills, pitching and customer experience; passionate about developing teams and structures
- Member of several advisory boards
- Previously: member of leadership team at Jacobs Douwe Egberts, marketing manager at Colgate-Palmolive, Red Bull, Pernod-Ricard and British American Tobacco.
- Partner of Business Markers
Over the past few months, Bob has been guiding small and big companies, as well as non-profit organizations, with their challenges on positioning, strategy, internal values, and their customer journey. His organizational skills, his strong process mind, and his ability to quickly adopt to his customer’s environment are widely appreciated by his clients. Next to his strategic, customer or people projects, Bob has also been facilitating successful trainings in presentation skills, pitching, and customer centricity. This both for companies, as well as networking organizations.
What's typical about Bob?
Bob is a social chameleon who quickly adopts to his audience and easily blends into every organization. In his private time, he juggles between his wife & 3 kids, wining & dining with friends, his football team, and regularly runs preparing to participate in the world’s biggest marathons.
What can Bob mean for you?
Bob has a proven track record in result driven business management, process improvement and people development. With his passion for strategy and customer experience, his aim is to help your company perform better. Guiding you to growth whilst always keeping the end customer in mind.