A short summary of what you can find on Bram's CV:
- 11 years Export Director at Duvel Moortgat and Member of the International Management Committee;
- Export Manager EMEA at Confiserie Leonidas and in Belgian and Swedish scale-ups.
- 3 years M&A corporate lawyer at Allen & Overy LLP
- Vlerick MBA
- Co-founder of All Maritime Solutions cvba in 2012. Sold the successful business in 2019.
- Partner of Business Markers
Today Bram guides entrepreneurs and managers in the international development of their business. Together with the client, he determines a realistic export strategy, searches and selects the most promising markets and partners, develops an ambitious export action plan and ensures its effective execution. He uses a healthy mix of strategic thinking, theoretical models that proved their worth in practice and hands-on exercises based on his global experience in B2B and B2C environments in a variety of sectors.
What's typical about Bram?
He is an agile polyglot having lived in 5 and travelled to more than 70 countries across the globe. He passes his can-do attitude on to his 3 teenage daughters. He has a passion for water sports, particularly kite-surfing and snowboarding.
What can Bram mean for you?
Bram can advise you on how to build your sales, distribution and brands abroad and how to overcome the challenges export poses on your organization. He thrives on co-creating value for the business, providing excellent customer care and an exquisite consumer experience.