Tel: +32 2 808 83 95
Meet the team
A short summary of what you can find on Gunter's CV:
- Solid business knowledge and experience through several Technical Leadership positions at site, country and international level in the Chemical and the Food & Beverages industry
- Quality & Production Manager at Monsanto Europe
- Benelux-Denmark Quality Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
- Business Excellence Senior Manager at Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Director Quality, Environment, Safety & Health - Northern Europe at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Gunter’s focus is on guiding organisations with finding the right balance between growing, protecting and sustaining their business in a ‘VUCA’ business environment. He combines a hands-on approach, a strong focus on processes & people and the use of proven practical tools to drive the achievement of predictable and sustainable results. In addition to relentlessly keeping focus on the creation of added value, Gunter also continuously aims to enhance capabilities, cooperation and engagement (‘people make the difference’).
What's typical about Gunter?
Gunter’s motto is ‘keep it SIMPLE’:
Systemic approach – Involvement (‘stronger together’) - Meaningful actions (that contribute to the higher purpose) – People (are making the difference) – Lean mindset (focus on ‘added value’) – Easy (to understand and to execute). He is a family man, father of 4 ‘young adults’, with a passion for sports. Cycling with friends has become his way to relax and to reload the batteries.
What can Gunter mean for you?
Gunter is a pragmatic, people-oriented and results-focused leader who is able to translate strategic insight, process thinking and a participative leadership style into effective and efficient business plans, change programs and improvement projects.