Every first Wednesday of the month a webinar is given by one of our experts.
Each session consist of 45 minutes presentation and 15 minutes to ask questions.
2021 - July 7
Grow your business by doing research in an agile way
Whether you want to co-create, explore or evaluate, it is essential to put the customer at the center and get real-time feedback from your customers/consumers. But traditional research has its limits: it takes a long time, can be costly and not all results are always integrated by the teams. In this 45’ webinar we will give tips and tricks how to do research in an agile, yet reliable way – even when your budget is limited.
2021 - May 6
Grow by making finance and business work together: 3 essentials
‘Show me the money! Show me the money!’ And it is probably not Tom Cruise yelling at you (Jerry McGuire), but your financial manager. But is he/she asking for profit or cash? A financial plan is part of a business plan. And if you want to run your business successfully, you will need to understand and give meaning to key finance concepts. In this webinar we explain the 5 reasons why businesses fail, and we explain to you how to increase your impact on the financial results of your division or company.
2021 - March 3
Grow³ in new territories as cheap* as you can
Companies spend a lot of money, entering new markets. There are many stories of smart companies that incur serious losses when entering unknown territories. It is not risk-free: it costs money and effort. Good preparation is critical for success. Still, the journey abroad will be full of surprises. Many failures can be prevented, or their cost contained, if management approached these initiatives with the right planning and tools.
2021 - February 3
Grow with zero marketing budget
Companies spent a lot of money in marketing. On average 30% is pure waste. Even worse, the other 70% is often a similar message as competitors and looses effect. Why are we doing this? How can we do it better? Experience the power of a strong brand and what it means for you and your company. Discover how simple it is to bring a brand alive without marketing budget.
2021 - January 6
We make you³ grow by making Sales & Marketing really work together
In 8 out of 10 organizations, Sales & Marketing departments work in silos. They are not aligned and work inefficiently. We call this the Marketing & Sales Paradox. Marketing and Sales should have the same goal, but that is often not the case. They have different interests or are competing for budget. This misalignment leads to missed business opportunities, and ultimately to an underperforming organization. Solve it now by making sales and marketing work better together. This is called Smarketing.
2020 - December 2
We make you³ grow by engaging your employees more structurally
2020 - November 4
We make you³ grow your export business
Do you want to conquer the world? Not without an export plan!
For most SMEs the Belgian market is too small. With the European common market and globalization, export has become easier. But don't be misled; export has a tremendous impact on your business! There will be serious challenges for you, for your colleagues and for your partners. During this webinar we will explain our clear and pragmatic Export Model, and guide you through the export plan building exercise in four steps: Why, What, How and Execution. It helps you to focus, avoid pitfalls and accelerate measurable success. We include some useful tips & tricks based on 20 years of global export experience.
2020 - October 7
We make you³ grow by charging the batteries of your sales for tomorrow
Everyone has and makes plans, both business and private. And yet more often than not we don't realize our plans. This is because many plans are simply not good or concrete enough. However, we know very well that successful sales & business development starts with a supported and well thought-out plan. In this webinar you will learn how to make a powerful and targeted sales plan that does work. The Batteries of Sales is a powerful tool for this to realize your sales ambitions.
2020 - September 2
We make you³ grow with a step-by-step approach to improve Customer Experience
2020 - July 1
We make you³ grow by building a plan on one page
100% of our audience finds a good business plan important. But… if we ask who has a good business plan that leads from vision to action and that is actually deployed, a maximum of 20% confirms. This will change. Expert Ides Ticket will explain you a method that works. The method is called OGSM. OGSM is a plan on 1 page that leads from vision to action. It connects ambitions to actions. It helps to make strong plans and execute them. Because it is nice to have dreams or plans, but coming up with good plans and realizing them is much more enjoyable.