Grow with zero marketing budget

Watch the replay!

Leave your details and you will receive the link!

Grow with zero marketing budget

This webinar was recorded on February 3, 2021

Companies spent a lot of money in marketing. On average 30% is pure waste. Even worse, the other 70% is often the a similar message as competitors and looses effect. Why are we doing this? How can we do it better?

Experience the power of a strong brand and what it means for you and your company. Discover how simple it is to bring a brand alive without marketing budget.

During this webinar, you will discover how a good company can become a strong brand from the inside out. Through ghost riding (or: by driving on the wrong lane).

You will be interactively inspired by Ides Ticket & Lucia Soetens. Customers who experienced this are Technopolis, Tobania, TVH, Barbecook, Fun, Standaard boekhandel, ... . The down to earth approach of Lucia and Ides makes it a rewarding webinar for everybody in marketing and business. Participation is free, return is high.

Make your own team and people the biggest ambassadors of a unique brand.

Used tools:

Maybe you are also interested in our other webinars:


Ides Ticket
Speaker: Ides Ticket

Today Ides guides SME's and multinationals in brand positioning, change management and foremost shaping strategy and innovation in a practical and hands-on way. By using a mix of strategy, conceptual thinking and practical tools, he focusses on growth and results. Besides these day to day activities, Ides is often asked as a speaker, guest lecturer at varias colleges, consultant at Vlerick and member of diverse advisory boards.

Lucia Soetens
Speaker: Lucia Soetens

Today Lucia guides organizations in the development of their Company, Cultural and/or Marketing plans by combining her strategic talent with strong communication skills and a great deal of pragmatism. Her passion is to increase employee engagement in every organization, guiding the implementation of a straightforward model that she developed. Lucia coaches individuals & teams in their process of change, on their way to an even better result.

Learn more about

Business Markers

Tell us who you are, what you want or how we can help you…

Contact us...

Tel: +32 2 808 83 95


Tel:+49 2161 56 33 864

Billing details...

Business Markers Cvba
Naastveldstraat 156, 9160 Lokeren, Belgium
VAT BE 0670.618.804 – IBAN: BE91 6451 0265 9276

Business Markers GmbH & Co. KG
Am Nordpark 3, 41069 Mönchengladbach