Business Model & Innovation
“A business model describes the rationale of how an organization creates, delivers, and captures value” (Osterwalder, 2010). It is “a reflection of the firm realized strategy” (Casedus, Masanell & Ricart, 2010). During our co-creation sessions we challenge you to question the status-quo and co-design your business model adapted to you in an interactive and energetic way.
Do you know your market?
We take a close-up of your market, customers, suppliers, competitors, substitutes, products & services, value chain, operations, etc. Therefore we use the Hear-See-Feel-Do methodology and the 8 lenses- approach, which allows us to take different perspectives taking into account all layers and stakeholders of the organisation. With these gathered intelligence we start building your business model. Therefore no two business models are alike. The benefits? A unique business model that fits your company in all its aspects.
- Do you create real added value for your customers?
- Do you have a unique and relevant value proposition?
- Do you develop products and services that are wanted by your customers?
- Does everybody in your organisation understands your Business Model?(b2b)
- Do you have the right resources, partners, locations, patents, management systems?
- Are all processes clear to everyone?
These are typical questions we answer during our cooperation. Are you eager to learn more how to grow through Hear-See-Feel-Do methodology, 8-lenses approach or Business Markers Canvas ?
Contact us now and we’ll get in touch.
Here are our experts, do not hesitate to ask them any of your questions!